Welcome to Athletico Vermillion! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Vermillion is conveniently located next to Mexico Viejo and Dominos, north of Old Main and Muenster University Center, on the corner of Cherry and University Street.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Vermillion also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
Clinic Manager, Emma Ladwig, PT, DPT: “Our location is so close to the college campus and one of the busiest streets in Vermillion, giving those on or near campus the opportunity for convenient access to quality physical therapy. I am very excited about the opportunity to practice physical therapy in a place I have called home for over 10 years.”
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- Work Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Conditioning
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Functional Movement Screens™
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Dry Needling
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Avera Health
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Midlands Choice
- Mutual of Omaha
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Dry Needling Provider