Welcome to Athletico Westland! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Westland is conveniently located in the Bayview Pointe strip mall, next to Aldi.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Westland also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I’m looking forward to being an interactive part of the Westland community. Helping people and seeing the smiles on their faces when they have accomplished what they thought was impossible is something that I really enjoy.” – Clinic Manager, Jennifer Holland, PT
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Injuries
- Work Conditioning
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Golf Rehabilitation
- Gymnastics and Cheerleading Rehabilitation
- Concussion and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Concussion Management
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Performing Arts Rehabilitation
- Pain Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Access HealthNet
- ASR Corp
- BCBS Blue Choice/Traditional
- BCBS Trust/Federal
- Blue Cross Network (BCN)
- First Health
- Frontpath Coalition
- Great Lakes
- Great Lakes Personal Care Plus
- Health Alliance Plan
- HHC Group
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan
- McLaren Health Plan
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Care Network (NCN)
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Masters in PT, Wayne State Univ
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructor, Blood Flow Restriction, Functional Movement System (FMS) Specialist, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider, Post-Offer Pre-Employment Testing
Physical Therapist Asst
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Blood Flow Restriction