Athletico Physical Therapy Opens Location in the Pilsen neighborhood of Chicago
Athletico’s newest location will provide residents of Chicago’s Pilsen neighborhood with quality care and rehabilitation. Treatment is available to English and Spanish speaking patients who have experienced injuries, accidents, or everyday aches and pains. Athletico Pilsen is located at 1645 W. 18th Street, just steps from the 18th Street Pink Line.
“It is an exciting opportunity to be part of the growth of the Pilsen community! I look forward to bringing Athletico’s quality patient care to the population,” Facility Manager Brett Wapotish, PT, DPT, OCS said. “We aim to consistently provide quality care. 98 percent of our patients would recommend Athletico to a friend, and I look forward to continuing this with our Pilsen location.”
Services available at Athletico Pilsen include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Work rehabilitation – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention.
- Endurance rehabilitation – Our professional staff is equipped to analyze and correct technique deviations, as well as treat injuries to return athletes to pre-injury performance levels.
- Patient outcomes reporting– Athletico uses a third-party outcomes system to provide measurable data on a patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment. This occurs to understand and respond to patient needs.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as, assess movement impairments and discuss how this is affecting activities of daily living. This will allow us to help guide your medical options. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit athletico.com/Pilsen or email Pilsen@athletico.com.
Additionally, Athletico Pilsen will provide:
- Convenient hours include early mornings, evenings and Saturdays.
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call or online request.
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress. This location also includes a bilingual staff to provide improved communication with the surrounding community.
- Transportation service is available for patients upon request.