Welcome to Athletico Muskego! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Our clinic is conveniently located at the corner of Janesville and Moorland Road next to Starbucks.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomics and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Muskego also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“At Athletico I have been given the opportunity to work with patients of all ages and backgrounds. I get to help the elderly, the weekend warrior, the industrial athlete and the star athlete meet their goals and get back to the things they love,” said Clinic Manager Anthony Matoska, PT, DPT, CMPT and Clinic Manager of Athletico Muskego. “In addition to working with a variety of patients from all walks of life, Athletico has allowed me to pursue my biggest clinical interests and improve my skill set to manage the most complex of cases. I am now the regional coordinator for the Spine Specialty program and look forward to continuing to develop my skills to bring the best possible care to our patients.”
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Saturday||By Appointment only|
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Free Assessment
- Work Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Dry Needling
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Graston Technique®
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- TMJ/TMD Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Work Conditioning
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Access HealthNet
- Anthem BC/BS
- Community Care
- First Health
- Forward Health/BadgerCare
- Health Care Network of Wisconsin
- Health Finest Network (HFN)
- Health Management Network
- HFN PPP Network
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Managed Health Services WI
- MultiPlan PPO
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Next
- PPO USA
- Preferred Health Network (PHN)
- Preferred Network Access PPO (PNA)
- Preferred Plan Inc. PPO
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- TRICARE (Standard PPO & TRICARE for life)
- Trilogy Health Insurance
- United Healthcare
- WEA Trust
- WPS Health Insurance
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Bachelor of Science, University of Wisconsin - Whit, Doctorate of PT, Midwestern Univ - Downers Grov
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Certified Orthopaedic Manual Therapist, Dry Needling Provider, Functional Movement System (FMS) Specialist, Graston - Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization, Headache Specialist, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider, Spine Specialist