Welcome to Athletico Milford! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Milford is conveniently located next to the Starbucks right off of S. Milford Rd.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomics and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Milford also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“When I was in college I experienced a platform diving injury that required Physical Therapy. This injury introduced me to Physical Therapy which jumpstarted my interest in helping others recover and get back to what they love doing. I have 18 years of experience and am very excited to continue to grow my career at Athletico Milford.” – Clinic Manager, Betsie Rajdl, DScP
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Free Assessment
- Physical Therapy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Injuries
- Work Conditioning
- Back Pain/Spine Specialty
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Golf Rehabilitation
- Gymnastics and Cheerleading Rehabilitation
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Pelvic Health with Pelvic Floor Exercises
- Performing Arts Rehabilitation
- TMJ | TMD Therapy
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women’s Health Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- ASR Corp
- BCBS Blue Choice/Traditional
- BCBS Trust/Federal
- Blue Cross Network (BCN)
- First Health
- Frontpath Coalition
- Great Lakes
- Great Lakes Personal Care Plus
- Health Alliance Plan
- HHC Group
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan
- McLaren Health Plan
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Care Network (NCN)
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||10:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||6:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||6:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.|