Athletico Physical Therapy in Omaha, NE
Welcome to Athletico Northwest Omaha, where we treat many conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, and sports and work-related injuries. Our clinic is conveniently located on 132nd & Maple, near the Old Chicago.
We offer a wide range of physical therapy and orthopedic rehabilitation services to help you get back to doing the things you love to do. Our clinicians are passionate about helping you reach your goals, which is why we create personalized treatment plans that focus on eliminating pain and reducing the risk of future injuries. Click our services tab to learn more about our available treatments.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Free Assessment – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. Restrictions apply.
- Work Injuries – We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our work injury specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- TMJ/TMD Therapy
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Women’s Health Therapy
- Work Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Pain Therapy
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Concussion Management
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Overhead Throwing Program
- BCBS of Nebraska
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Ohara Managed Care
- One Call
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Bachelor, Univ of South Dakota, Doctorate of PT, Univ of Nebraska Med Center
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Blood Flow Restriction
Education: Doctorate of PT, University of Nebraska at Omah
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Blood Flow Restriction, Certified in Vestibular and Concussion Rehabilitation, Hip Specialist, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider
Physical Therapist Asst
Education: Associate of Applied Science, Nebraska Methodist College, Bachelor, Hastings College
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, ACL Rehabilitation, Blood Flow Restriction, Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist, Functional Movement System (FMS) Specialist, Overhead Athlete Specialist