Welcome to Athletico Troy, MI! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Our clinic is conveniently located off of Crooks Road near Chipotle, FedEx and Noodles and Company.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomics and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Troy also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“Troy is my community and home. I’m excited to be able to showcase my passion for exercise, health and general well-being to the community. I knew I wanted to work in physical therapy to help others get back to doing what they love.” – Clinic Manager, Kelli Courtois, DPT.
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Injuries
- Work Conditioning
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Back Pain/Spine Specialty
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- TMJ | TMD Therapy
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Graston Technique®
- Gymnastics and Cheerleading Rehabilitation
- Concussion and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Access HealthNet
- ASR Corp
- BCBS Blue Choice/Traditional
- BCBS Trust/Federal
- Blue Cross Network (BCN)
- First Health
- Frontpath Coalition
- Great Lakes
- Great Lakes Personal Care Plus
- Health Alliance Plan
- HHC Group
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan
- McLaren Health Plan
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Care Network (NCN)
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||7 a.m. – 12 p.m.|