Dearborn Heights: Now OpenRequest an Appointment
Address/Directions26945 Ford Rd.
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
Get Directions >
To contact us by email, please register or sign in to Athletico's Secure Message Center. Once signed in, forward your questions to email@example.com.
Welcome to Athletico Dearborn Heights! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Dearborn Heights is conveniently located in the Ford Crossing strip mall next to Roasting Plant Coffee.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Complimentary Injury Screenings – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Dearborn Heights also uses leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“Having worked in the Dearborn area since 2008, I have come to know and appreciate the diverse people of the area and am looking forward to the opportunity to serve them. My goal is to take the fear and apprehension out of rehabilitation and empower my patients to get back to doing the things they love to do as soon as possible.”
- Facility Manager, Michael Leither, PT, OCS
- Complimentary Injury Screen
- Physical Therapy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Work Conditioning
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
Additional ServicesView all locations.
- All Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- Access HealthNet
- Align Networks/One Call
- America's Health Plan
- ASR Corp
- BCBS Blue Choice/Traditional
- BCBS Trust/Federal
- Blue Cross Network (BCN)
- Corvel/Care IQ
- First Health
- Frontpath Coalition
- Great Lakes
- Great Lakes Personal Care Plus
- HHC Group
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan
- McLaren Health Plan
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
- Molina Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Care Network (NCN)
- Network Synegry Group
- Provider Select, Inc.
- United Healthcare
- US Department of Labor
Hours of Operation
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|