Athletico Physical Therapy Clinic Opens in Little Italy
Chicago, IL — Athletico Physical Therapy’s newest physical therapy clinic is open at 1202 Taylor Street, Chicago, IL 60607. Athletico is excited to continue their quality of PT care throughout the city of Chicago.
“I’m truly excited to join the Little Italy community and to be in a position to help others accomplish their personal goals,” Facility Manager, Scott Racz, MPT, said. “Building relationships with my patients and hearing how they are doing, even after the rehabilitation process, is something I look forward to every day.”
Services available at Athletico Little Italy include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Workers’ compensation – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention. Athletico also offers work conditioning services to provide the stabilizing, strengthening, and conditioning necessary for work simulation and return-to-work.
- Manual therapy – Our certified clinicians use hand-on techniques to apply pressure to the soft tissues of the body to help relax muscles, increase circulation, and reduce tissue inflammation.
- Patient outcomes reporting– Athletico uses a third-party outcomes system to provide measurable data on a patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment. This occurs to understand and respond to patient needs.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as, assess movement impairments and discuss how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit athletico.com/Little-Italy or email LittleItaly@athletico.com.
Additionally, Athletico Little Italy will provide:
- Convenient hours include early mornings and evenings.
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call or online request.
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Clear, consistent communication between physical therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Little Italy
1202 Taylor Street
Chicago, IL 60607
Phone: 312-471-8155 | Fax: 312-471-8156
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 350 locations throughout nine states with more than 4000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation, and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers’ compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @Athletico.