Athletico Physical Therapy Opens in Center Grove
Greenwood, IN — Athletico Physical Therapy’s newest location is open at 5883 N. State Rd. 135, Greenwood, IN 46143 conveniently located in the same strip mall as Kroger. Athletico is excited to continue to expand their quality of care in Indiana.
“I am excited to witness and play a part in the growth of Greenwood and Center Grove, where I have spent the last 7 years of my life,” Facility Manager, Josh Barb, PT, DPT, ATC, said. “Being able to work with others in the community to improve their quality of life is an extremely gratifying opportunity. My goal at Athletico is to help these people get back to doing the things they love.”
Services available at Athletico Center Grove include:
- Physical therapy – As highly trained healthcare professionals, Athletico physical therapists create personal treatment plans that meet each patient’s healthcare and post-operative rehabilitation needs. Our rehabilitation services keep patients moving forward, so they can return to day-to-day work and recreational activities.
- Workers’ compensation – Athletico offers timely, cost-effective work comp services designed to not only treat on-the-job injuries, but also return injured workers to the job with minimal risk of re-injury by educating employees on safe work habits and injury prevention.
- Graston Technique® – The Graston Technique is a soft-tissue release technique that uses six patented stainless steel instruments of different shapes and sizes to fit the body as needed. The instruments are used to detect and treat scar tissue and soft-tissue restrictions that may be contributing to a patient’s symptoms.
- Patient outcomes reporting– Athletico uses a third-party outcomes system to provide measurable data on a patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment. This occurs to understand and respond to patient needs.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as, assess movement impairments and discuss how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit athletico.com/CenterGrove or email CenterGrove@athletico.com.
Additionally, Athletico Center Grove will provide:
- Convenient hours include early mornings and evenings.
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call or online request.
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Center Grove
5883 N. State Rd. 135
Greenwood, IN 46143
Phone: 317-550-3409 | Fax: 317-550-3413
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 350 locations throughout nine states with more than 4000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation, and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers’ compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @Athletico.