Athletico Physical Therapy Opens in Prairie Village
Prairie Village, KS. —Athletico Physical Therapy has opened its third location in the Greater Kansas City area in Prairie Village on Monday, September 25th at 6911 Tomahawk Rd., Prairie Village, KS 66208. Athletico is looking forward to continuing to grow and offering quality care in the Greater Kansas City area.
“I am so excited to help bring Athletico’s services to my home town of Kansas City,” said Jeff Stone, PT, MSPT and Facility Manager of Athletico. “During the 16 years I lived in Chicago, I watched Athletico expand its locations and programs in order to meet the demand of providing top notch rehabilitation and athletic training services. I envision the same community integration occurring in Kansas City.”
To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit www.athletico.com/Prairie-Village
Services available at Athletico Prairie Village include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as assesses movement impairments and discusses how this is affecting activities of daily living. If needed, we can begin treatment immediately, no referral necessary. Please note, restrictions apply.
- Workers’ compensation – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention. Athletico also customizes treatments to meet the needs of each case and offers work conditioning evaluations and workers’ compensation services to provide the stabilizing, strengthening and conditioning necessary for work simulation and return-to-work.
- Headache rehabilitation – Our headache specialists focus on treatments that decrease and/or resolve the intensity and frequency of symptoms, improve an individual’s function and mobility and improve a patient’s quality of life.
- Endurance rehabilitation – Whether you’re a recreational jogger or a competitive athlete, our therapists are equipped to analyze and correct technique deviations, as well as treat injuries to help you return to pre-injury performance levels. The program is specifically designed to evaluate, treat and educate the patient in the prevention of endurance related injuries.
Additionally, Athletico Prairie Village:
- Accepts all major insurance plans so you don’t need to worry about your visits not being covered.
- Offers convenient hours, including early mornings, late evenings and Saturdays.
- Schedules each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s request.
- Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Practices clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 380 locations throughout ten states with more than 4000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers’ compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @athletico.