Athletico Physical Therapy Prairie Village
Welcome to Athletico Prairie Village, where we treat many conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, and sports and work-related injuries. Our clinic is conveniently located in The Shops of Prairie Village, also known as The Village.
We offer a wide range of physical therapy and orthopedic rehabilitation services to help you get back to doing the things you love to do. Our clinicians are passionate about helping you reach your goals, which is why we create personalized treatment plans that focus on eliminating pain and reducing the risk of future injuries. Click our services tab to learn more about our available treatments.
- Free Injury Screen– If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute screen. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy– Our physical therapists treat you to reduce pain, improve or restore mobility, and to help you remain at your optimal health without further risk of injury. We also offer joint replacement therapy, headache treatment, concussion therapy and more.
- Occupational Therapy – Our Certified Hand Therapist hold the highest level of training in the profession for treating the hand, wrist and elbow. She has over 20 years of experience and treats injuries such as sprains, fractures, dislocations, tendon injuries, carpal tunnel, tennis elbow, trigger finger, as well as all post-operative care. We also offer custom splinting.
- Workers’ Compensation– We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our workers’ compensation specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
“I am so excited to help bring Athletico’s services to my home town of Kansas City. During the 16 years I lived in Chicago, I watched Athletico expand its locations and programs in order to meet the demand of providing top notch rehabilitation and athletic training services. I envision the same community integration occurring in Kansas City.” – Facility Manager, Jeff Stone, PT, MSPT”
- Free Injury Screen
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational/Hand Therapy
- Work Injuries
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy
- Performing Arts Rehabilitation
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Video Throwing Analysis
- Golf Rehabilitation
- 3P Program For ACL Injuries
- Graston Technique®
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- All Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- Access HealthNet
- Align Networks/One Call
- Anthem BCBS of Missouri
- BCBS of Kansas
- BCBS of Kansas City
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||7 a.m. – 12 p.m.|