Physical Therapy in Virginia Beach, VA
Welcome to Athletico Virginia Beach (Town Center)! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Virginia Beach (Town Center) is conveniently located in the Town Center Crossing, right across the street from Bank of America.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Virginia Beach (Town Center) also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“With being an Air Force Veteran and a Physical Therapist, I have a lot of passion in helping others, giving back to the community and promoting a healthful lifestyle. I am eager to open one of our first Athletico clinics in Virginia and look forward to facilitating a fun and upbeat environment for our team.” – Clinic Manager, Lorraine Miller, PT, DPT
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 3 p.m.|
|Tuesday||10 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 3 p.m.|
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Free Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Injuries
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- TMJ/TMD Therapy
- Women’s Health Therapy
- Work Conditioning
- Pelvic Health Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Bachelor of Science, Towson Univ, Doctorate of PT, Thomas Jefferson Univ
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE), Functional Movement System (FMS) Specialist