Belleville: Now OpenRequest an Appointment
Address/Directions1915 Carlyle Ave., Ste. D
Belleville, IL 62220
Get Directions >
To contact us by email, please register or sign in to Athletico's Secure Message Center. Once signed in, forward your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to Athletico Belleville! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Belleville is conveniently located in the strip mall next to Southwestern Illinois College.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
• Complimentary Injury Screenings – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
• Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, endurance rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
• Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
• Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Belleville also uses leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“My favorite thing about being a physical therapist is helping others get back to doing the things they love to do. Showing my patients that they can do things when they think they can’t is one of the most rewarding feelings. I am looking forward to bringing my skills and knowledge to the community of Belleville.”
– Facility Manager, Stacey Collins, PT, DPT, CMPT, ASTYM Cert”
- Complimentary Injury Screen
- Physical Therapy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- 3P Program For ACL Injuries
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Spine Specialty Program
- Women’s Health Therapy
- Pelvic Health with Pelvic Floor Exercises
- Video Throwing Analysis
Additional ServicesView all locations.
- All Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- Access HealthNet
- ACS-Group & W/C
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna PPO (Managed Choice, Open Choice & Traditional Choice)
- Align Networks/One Call
- American PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice
- Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield (Alliance, Alliance Choice, Traditional, UAW)
- Beech Street
- Cigna HMO & PPO
- Essence Healthcare
- First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Health Finest Network (HFN)
- HFN (IL Clinics Only)
- HTPN (FCEs)
- IMX (FCEs)
- Integrated Health Plan
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Med-Eval, Inc. (FCEs)
- Medical Services Management
- Medicare RAILROAD
- MES Group
- Mutual of Omaha
- Northwestern Medicine Physician Partners
- Paragon Health Services
- Payer Fusion
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare (Participating Assignment)
- REHS (Union Pacific)
- Secure Horizons by UHC
- TLC Advantage
- TLC Advantage - Group & W/C
- Tricare (TriWest)
- TRICARE North
- United Healthcare
Hours of Operation
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|