Bloomington East: Now OpenRequest an Appointment
Address/Directions1155 S. College Mall Rd., Suite A
Bloomington, IN 47401
Get Directions >
To contact us by email, please register or sign in to Athletico's Secure Message Center. Once signed in, forward your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to Athletico Bloomington East! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Bloomington East is conveniently located in the same strip mall as Kroger and Five Guys.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs.
Our services include:
- Complimentary Injury Screenings – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Occupational/Hand Therapy – Our Occupational Therapists offer treatment for a variety of upper extremity conditions including tendon and nerve injuries, fractures, sport or work related injuries, and are specialized in custom splinting.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- – Click the Services tab to see what else we offer. As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings.
Athletico Bloomington East also uses third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I truly enjoyed serving the Bloomington community the past few years at the Athletico Bloomington West location. Now I am looking forward to expanding the Athletico brand in the greater Bloomington area while continuing to provide a superior level of physical therapy service to my patients.” – Facility Manager, Steven Sapoznik, PT, DPT, CMTPT, ATC
- Complimentary Injury Screen
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational/Hand Therapy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Work Conditioning
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Manual Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Graston Technique®
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Orthotic Fabrication
- All Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- Access HealthNet
- Align Networks/One Call
- Mutual of Omaha
- United Healthcare
Hours of Operation
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.|