Athletico Physical Therapy Bloomington East
Welcome to Athletico Bloomington East, where we treat many conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, and sports and work-related injuries. Our clinic is conveniently located in the same strip mall as Kroger and Five Guys.
We offer a wide range of physical therapy and orthopedic rehabilitation services to help you get back to doing the things you love to do. Our clinicians are passionate about helping you reach your goals, which is why we create personalized treatment plans that focus on eliminating pain and reducing the risk of future injuries. Click our services tab to learn more about our available treatments.
- Free Injury Screenings –If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute screen. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Occupational/Hand Therapy – Our Occupational Therapists offer treatment for a variety of upper extremity conditions including tendon and nerve injuries, fractures, sport or work related injuries, and are specialized in custom splinting.
- Work Comp – We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our workers’ compensation specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
“I truly enjoyed serving the Bloomington community the past few years at the Athletico Bloomington West location. Now I am looking forward to expanding the Athletico brand in the greater Bloomington area while continuing to provide a superior level of physical therapy service to my patients.” – Facility Manager, Steven Sapoznik, PT, DPT, CMTPT, ATC
- Orthotic Fabrication
- All Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- Access HealthNet
- Align Networks/One Call
- Encore Health Network
- Mutual of Omaha
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.|