Printers RowRequest an Appointment
Address/Directions557 S. State St.
Chicago, IL 60605
Get Directions >
To contact us by email, please register or sign in to Athletico's Secure Message Center. Once signed in, forward your questions to PrintersRow@athletico.com.
Physical Therapy in Printers Row, Chicago
Welcome to Athletico Printers Row! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Printers Row is conveniently located on the ground floor of the University Center.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Complimentary Injury Screenings – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Printers Row also uses leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I am excited to begin building relationships with my patients and helping them get back to enjoying the activities that they love. Our specialties within performing arts and endurance programs will be specifically beneficial to high school students and weekend warriors. Atheltico Printers Row is also centrally located and near public transportation, which allows for easy access.”
- Facility Manager, Kelli Barton, PT, DPT
- Physical Therapy
- Complimentary Injury Screen
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Conditioning
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Performing Arts Rehabilitation
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Video Gait Analysis
- Graston Technique®
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Golf Rehabilitation
Additional ServicesView all locations.
- All Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- Access HealthNet
- BC/BS of IL (all plans except HMO)
- Beech Street
- Chicago Health Systems (McNeil, Weiss, West Suburban Med. Center, Westlake, River Forest Campus)
- Cigna Healthsprings
- Community Partners Health Plans (CPHP) PPO
- Coresource PPO
- Coventry (Excluding Coventry One)
- DuPage Medical Group
- Galaxy Health Network PPO
- Golden Rule
- Health Finest Network (HFN)
- Health Star
- HFN PPP Network
- Midlands Choice
- Midwest Security
- MultiPlan PPO
- Mutual of Omaha
- North Shore University Physician Group BCBS HMO of Illinois
- Northwestern Medicine Physician Partners
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred Network Access (PNA)
- Premier Provider Network, Inc. (PPNI)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Southland IPA
- St Anthony's Network
- Swedish Covenant Physician Partners
- The Alliance
- Unicare HealthLink
- Unified Physicians Network (UPN)
- United Healthcare
- University of Illinois
- Well Group Health Partners
Hours of Operation
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||7 a.m. – 12 p.m.|
Review us on Google+