Striving for Excellence
High standards matter. That’s why we recognize and reward our experts for their passion and commitment to delivering exceptional patient care and for their focus on our core values. Our clinicians’ excellence, in turn, generates recognition for Athletico.
Our focus on patients, core values and positive work environment, along with our dedication to quality, are recognized within the healthcare industry and the communities where we work. As we continue to grow, it’s important for us to build upon our strong foundation. “Our success is based on the strength of our staff,” Athletico CEO and founder Mark Kaufman said. “Their role is vital to provide the ultimate customer service experience. It’s so rewarding to watch how these values define our culture and create the best place to work.”
Industry and Workplace Achievements
- 2017 – Won “Best Athletic Trainer Effort in the NATA PR contest
- 2016 – Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplace Award
- 2016 – Athletico’s AT Tony Garofalo receives the NATA Athletic Trainer Service Award
- 2016 – Oakville High School wins National Athletic Trainers’ Association Safe Sports School award for its Oakville High School athletics program – led by Mike Atkinson, ATC at Athletico Physical Therapy.
- 2015 – Athletico’s Iowa region has ranked in the top 50 companies for 2015 Top Workplaces by The Des Moines Register.
- 2013 – #1 Workplace in Chicago – Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces Award
- 2013 – Top ‘Teer Award Winner – Leader in employee volunteering
- 2013 – Special Award – Employee Training – Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces Award
- 2012 – Practice of the year Award – Advance Magazine
- 2012 – Top 10 – Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces Award
- 2012 and 2013 – Top clinic FOTO awards – Schaumburg
- 2012 – Chicago Tribune National Top 150 Workplaces Award
- 2012 – Athletico earns Patriot Award from United States Secretary of Defense
- 2012 – Platinum Achievement Award presented by Arthritis Foundation