Welcome to Athletico Addison, TX! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Addison, TX is conveniently located in a strip mall near the Tom Thumb Grocery Store.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Addison, TX also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I love helping people heal and return to their life pain free. Teaching patients how to achieve their goals is something I’m passionate about, while working to get them back to doing the things they love. I’m excited to be part of a growing community and to help the residents of Addison.” – Clinic Manager, B. Thongsoum-Lovanh, PT
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Active Release Techniques® (ART)
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Golf Rehabilitation
- Gymnastics and Cheerleading Rehabilitation
- Dry Needling
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Video Gait Analysis
- Work Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Conditioning
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- All Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- Ancillary Care Services
- ASH - Cigna
- BCBS of Texas
- Children's Medical Center Health Plan (CMCHP)
- Cigna Healthsprings
- Corporate Remedies
- First Access
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- IMO Select
- Molina Health
- One Call
- Point Comfort
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group
- Scott and White Health Plan
- Tricare South
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||7 a.m. – 12 p.m.|