Welcome to Athletico Blue Springs! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Blue Springs is conveniently located between Zarda Bar-B-Q Restaurant and Smoothie King.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one ofour experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Blue Springs also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I am eager to connect and work close to the community in which I live. As a physical therapist and athletic trainer, I enjoy serving those by using passion of medicine, sports, and rehabilitation and look forward to expanding my knowledge at Athletico Blue Springs!” – Facility Manager, Joshua Agee, PT, ATC
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Free Assessment with Athletico Physical Therapy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Injuries
- Work Conditioning
- Back Pain/Spine Specialty
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Golf Rehabilitation
- Gymnastics and Cheerleading Rehabilitation
- Concussion and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Overhead Throwing Program
- Access HealthNet
- Align Networks/One Call
- Anthem BC/BS
- Anthem BCBS of Missouri
- BCBS of Kansas
- BCBS of Kansas City
- Essence Healthcare
- First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Integrated Health Plan
- Medical Services Management
- Mutual of Omaha
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Tricare (TriWest)
- TRICARE North
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||7 a.m. – 12 p.m.|