Welcome to Athletico Grosse Pointe, MI! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Grosse Pointe is conveniently located at the intersection of Mack Ave and Hollywood Ave, right next to Orangetheory Fitness and Starbucks.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomics and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Grosse Pointe also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“More than 30 years as a physical therapist has given me a breadth of treatment techniques and experience of working with a wide variety of ages and conditions. I am excited to open a new Athletico clinic to further promote health and wellness in The Pointes.” –Clinic Manager, Jennifer Corrion, PT, DPT
Hours of Operation
|Monday||11:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.|
|Friday||7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.|
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Free Assessment
- No Prescription Needed
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Injuries
- Back Pain/Spine Specialty
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Dry Needling
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Home Therapy Services
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Performing Arts Rehabilitation
- TMJ | TMD Therapy
- Video Gait & Running Analysis
- Work Conditioning
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Overhead Throwing Program
- ASR Corp
- BCBS Blue Choice/Traditional
- BCBS Trust/Federal
- Blue Cross Network (BCN)
- First Health
- Frontpath Coalition
- Great Lakes
- Great Lakes Personal Care Plus
- Health Alliance Plan
- HHC Group
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan
- McLaren Health Plan
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Care Network (NCN)
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Blood Flow Restriction, Dry Needling Provider, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider
Physical Therapist Asst
Education: Associate of Applied Science, Macomb CC
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain