Dayton South: Now OpenRequest an Appointment
Address/Directions8316 Springboro Pike
Miamisburg, OH 45342
Get Directions >
To contact us by email, please register or sign in to Athletico's Secure Message Center. Once signed in, forward your questions to DaytonSouth@athletico.com.
Welcome to Athletico Dayton South! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Dayton South is conveniently located just south of Dayton Mall.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Complimentary Injury Screenings – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, ergonomics, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Dayton South also uses leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I have enjoyed offering physical therapy to the Dayton region over the past decade. I look forward to continuing to serve the people of this community with an organization ascribing to the same high standards of quality care.”
- Facility Manager, Iva Staats, PT
- Complimentary Injury Screen
- Physical Therapy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Occupational/Hand Therapy
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Work Conditioning
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Manual Therapy
- 3P Program For ACL Injuries
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Athletic Training Outreach
- All Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- Access HealthNet
- Aetna (RPN)
- Align Networks/One Call
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Emerald Health
- Integrated Health Plan
- Medical Mutual (MMO)
- Meritain Health
- Molina Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- Network Synegry Group
- Payer Fusion
- United Healthcare
- US Department of Labor
Hours of Operation
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Saturday||7 a.m. – 12 p.m.|