Jackson Southeast: Now OpenRequest an Appointment
Address/Directions3510 Page Ave.
Jackson, MI 49203
Get Directions >
To contact us by email, please register or sign in to Athletico's Secure Message Center. Once signed in, forward your questions to JacksonSoutheast@athletico.com.
Welcome to Athletico Jackson Southeast! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Jackson Southeast is conveniently located off US Highway 127 at the Page Avenue exit. The entrance will be between the Kia dealership and Menards.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
• Complimentary Injury Screenings – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
• Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
• Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
• Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
“Having raised our family in Michigan, it is rewarding to return to serve the community of my friends and family,” said Barbara Cliffe-Miller, PT, DPT and Facility Manager of Athletico.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Jackson Southeast also uses leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
- Complimentary Injury Screen
- Physical Therapy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Women’s Health Therapy
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Work Conditioning
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Manual Therapy
- Pelvic Health with Pelvic Floor Exercises
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
Additional ServicesView all locations.
- All Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- Access HealthNet
- Align Networks/One Call
- America's Health Plan
- ASR Corp
- BCBS Blue Choice/Traditional
- BCBS Trust/Federal
- Blue Cross Network (BCN)
- Corvel/Care IQ
- First Health
- Frontpath Coalition
- Great Lakes
- Great Lakes Personal Care Plus
- HHC Group
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan
- McLaren Health Plan
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Care Network (NCN)
- Network Synegry Group
- Provider Select, Inc.
- United Healthcare
- US Department of Labor
Hours of Operation
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 1 p.m.|