Overland Park: Now OpenRequest an Appointment
Address/Directions9544 Antioch Rd.
Overland Park, KS 66212
Get Directions >
To contact us by email, please register or sign in to Athletico's Secure Message Center. Once signed in, forward your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Physical Therapy Overland Park, KS
Welcome to Athletico Overland Park! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Overland Park is conveniently located in the same strip mall as Walgreens, across the street from HyVee.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
• Complimentary Injury Screenings – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
• Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, functional movement screens, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
• Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs.
• Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Overland Park also uses leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I am looking forward to reconnecting with many family members, as well as many good friends, in Overland Park. This is a great community and I know that its people are hardworking and passionate about their active lifestyles. I truly believe that we will be a great resource for orthopedic physical therapy and overall health in Overland Park.”
– Facility Manager, Andrew Kushner, PT, CSCS
- Complimentary Injury Screen
- Physical Therapy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Conditioning
- Athletic Training Outreach
- Manual Therapy
- Video Throwing Analysis
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Direct Access
- Sports Medicine
- Overhead Athlete
- All Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- Access HealthNet
- Align Networks/One Call
- Anthem BCBS of Missouri
- BCBS of Kansas
- BCBS of Kansas City
Hours of Operation
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Saturday||7 a.m. – 12 p.m.|