SpringfieldRequest an Appointment
Address/Directions2833 Chatham Rd.
Springfield, IL 62704
Get Directions >
To contact us by email, please register or sign in to Athletico's Secure Message Center. Once signed in, forward your questions to Springfield@athletico.com.
Physical Therapy in Springfield, IL
Welcome to Athletico Springfield! We provide physical therapy and rehabilitation services to help patients keep moving and get back to doing the things they love.
We are conveniently located at 2833 Chatham Road, near Schnucks and the Montvale Plaza Shops. Our clinic is next door to 21st Century Dental.
As highly trained professionals, our staff of physical therapists create personal treatment plans that meet each patient’s healthcare and post-operative rehabilitation needs. Our services include:
- Complimentary Injury Screenings – Our free, 30-minute assessments are performed by licensed clinicians who review a patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our therapists provide rehabilitation for a variety of issues, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – We offer timely, cost-effective Work Comp services designed to treat on-the-job injuries and return employees to work with minimal risk of re-injury.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
“I look forward to the rewarding experience of helping the residents of Springfield achieve their goals and return to daily life activities and sports,” said Facility Manager, Steve Hanley, PT, DPT. “I know my patients are facing injuries that make this time in their lives very difficult. Providing Physical Therapy on a routine basis allows me the opportunity to provide quality care, educate patients and families, and serve as an advocate for their health care needs.”
As part of our commitment to patient care, Athletico Springfield offers flexible hours, including early mornings and evenings. Our clinic also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
- Complimentary Injury Screen
- Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- All Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- Access HealthNet
- Advocate Health Centers
- Align Networks
- AMCC Case Management
- Corvel / CorCare
- DuPage Medical Group
- Employers Coaliation on Health (ECOH)
- Evanston Northwestern Healthcare Medical Group
- First Health/CCN/Affordable PPO
- Health Alliance
- HealthSpring, Inc.
- Hines VA Medical Center
- Imagine Health
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plans PPO
- Kane County IPA
- Medical Care Group
- Midlands Choice
- Mohr Health Systems
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Care Network (NCN)
- Northwest Community Health Partners (NWHP)
- Northwestern Medicine Physician Partners
- Payer Fusion
- Personal Care
- Physicians Care Network (PCN)
- Preferred Network Access (PNA)
- Premier Provider Network, Inc. (PPNI)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Southland IPA
- Unicare HealthLink
- Unified Physicians Network (UPN)
- United Healthcare
- University of Illinois
- Well Group Health Partners
Hours of Operation
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
Review us on Google+