A baseline test with Athletico Physical Therapy, is similar to an insurance plan. You insure your car or other valuables to protect yourself should damage occur. The same can be said for your head, a baseline test is insurance. Should you, an athlete, worker or loved one sustain a head injury, a baseline test is used as a resource to return the concussed brain back to the baseline state. Use your head and test your brain on an annual basis.
Athletico Physical Therapy Baseline Concussion Tests
Click below for more information about your preferred baseline test
|ImPACT||A Step aHead|
|– FDA cleared for 10 years of age and older
– Available at Illinois locations
– Test occurs before and after injury
– Test is on record for two years
– Measures verbal and visual memory, and reaction time
|– ImPACT testing available for AHAI members
– Ages 11-18
– Registration available July – November
2016 A Step aHead Initiative is now closed. We look forward to seeing you in 2017.