Welcome to Athletico Kalamazoo, MI! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Kalamazoo is conveniently located in Westwood Plaza between Biggby B Coffee and Kyoto Hibachi & Sushi.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomics and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Kalamazoo also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“Being able to serve my community by helping others get back to living their life pain free is a passion of mine. I was a Physical Therapy Assistant for 14 years before attending Physical Therapy school. I am very excited to expand my knowledge and areas of practice while growing an Athletico clinic in my hometown.” – Clinic Manager, Karri Porco, DPT
Hours of Operation
|Monday||10 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Free Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Injuries
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Dry Needling
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- ASR Corp
- BCBS Blue Choice/Traditional
- BCBS Trust/Federal
- Blue Cross Network (BCN)
- First Health
- Frontpath Coalition
- Great Lakes
- Great Lakes Personal Care Plus
- Health Alliance Plan
- HHC Group
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan
- McLaren Health Plan
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Care Network (NCN)
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Associate of Applied Science, Kellogg CC, Bachelor of Science, Western Michigan Univ, Doctorate of PT, Univ of Findlay
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Blood Flow Restriction, Dry Needling Provider, McKenzie Trained Therapist, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider, Work Conditioning Evaluation