Welcome to Athletico Portage, MI! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Portage is conveniently located in the Carillon Centre next to Penn Station East Coast Subs.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomics and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Portage also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“Having a career in Physical Therapy stemmed from my own injuries in High School, as I was able to see the benefits of the profession from my own recovery. As a Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist, I hope to provide a new option for high quality care in the area. I am excited to develop an Athletico clinic in Portage and eager to use my knowledge to provide wellness to the community I live in.” – Clinic Manager, Collin Colegrove PT, DPT, OCS
Hours of Operation
|Monday||10 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Saturday||By appointment only|
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Free Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Injuries
- Back Pain/Spine Specialty
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Dry Needling
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Golf Rehabilitation
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Work Conditioning
- Auto Accident Injuries
- ASR Corp
- BCBS Blue Choice/Traditional
- BCBS Trust/Federal
- Blue Cross Network (BCN)
- First Health
- Frontpath Coalition
- Great Lakes
- Great Lakes Personal Care Plus
- Health Alliance Plan
- HHC Group
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan
- McLaren Health Plan
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Care Network (NCN)
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Bachelor of Science, Michigan State University, Doctorate of PT, Univ of Michigan - Flint
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, ACL Rehabilitation, Blood Flow Restriction, Dry Needling Provider, Orthopedic Certified Specialist (OCS), Pain Neuroscience Education Provider, Video Running Analysis, Work Conditioning Evaluation