Welcome to Athletico Gilbert East! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Gilbert East is conveniently located in the strip mall next to EOS Fitness and across from Fry’s grocery store.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Gilbert East also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
FM, Jason Pointer on working in the Gilbert community: “It’s an amazing experience to be in this community and experience the growth in this area. You develop a bond. Overtime many of my patients became friends. They trusted me enough to refer other friends and family. I feel privileged that people come to me looking for me to intervene and guide them back to something that is meaningful to them. Sometimes this is even getting them beyond what they could thought they could exceed. Other times this is getting them in touch with other healthcare providers to provide a comprehensive care. I have been privileged to be part of this over and over in my career. My goal is to leave the profession better than I came into it. For the rest of my career I will strive to learn and teach the ART of physical therapy.”
- Physical Therapy
- Free Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Injuries
- Work Conditioning
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Concussion and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Concussion Management
- Back Pain/Spine Specialty
- Manual Therapy
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Video Gait Analysis
- Golf Rehabilitation
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Dry Needling
- Active Release Techniques® (ART)
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- TMJ | TMD Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Overhead Athlete
- All Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- Access HealthNet
- AHCCCS - AZ Medicaid
- American Specialty
- BCBS of Arizona
- Healthsmart Preferred Care
- Tricare (TriWest)
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||7 a.m. – 12 p.m.|