Committed To Clinical Excellence
At Athletico, we are committed to our clinicians’ development and continuous improvement. In support of our mission and core values, we have curated an Education Benefit Plan second to none designed to promote clinical excellence, inspire professional growth, and cultivate industry leaders. Clinician engagement in ongoing clinical and specialty training enhances clinical decision-making and differential diagnosis to improve patient outcomes and satisfaction.
Education benefits include:
- Annual Con Ed Funds
- Reimbursement for attending a Professional Conference
- Paid Education Time
- Reimbursement for Professional Membership Dues above and beyond Con Ed Funds
- Advanced Benefit of Certification (ABC Track) for tuition assistance above and beyond Con Ed Funds
- Complimentary Online Education Subscriptions
- Complimentary Attendance to Regional Athletico University Lectures and Clinical Program Prep Courses
- CEU and Board of Certification (BOC) Credit for In-house Courses
- Partner discounts to attend outside courses at lower costs, helping your Con Ed Funds go farther
- Resources and support to enhance new graduates’ preparedness for the licensure exam
- CPR and AED Training
Regional Athletico University Lectures
Athletico works with top physicians and health care providers to deliver in-house continuing educational experiences to help our clinicians meet the credit requirements needed to maintain licensure as well as our dedication to being lifelong learners. Regional Athletico University Lectures provide exceptional learning opportunities for our employees and the ability to develop relationships with referral sources. This unique opportunity allows our healthcare providers to build their medical network and develop new relationships with physicians and members of the medical community.
Weekend Intensive Courses
By bringing clinical education courses in-house, fees are significantly less. As a result, our clinicians can attend more courses annually allowing their Con Ed Funds to go further.
Athletico brings a wide variety of intensive weekend courses in-house annually.
Athletico University provides more than 1,500 CEU hours per year.
To view our current physical therapy career opportunities, click the button below.
Upcoming internal weekend intensive courses can be seen here.