Athletico is a place to Learn, Grow and Develop and we do this through Athletico University and a culture of Clinical Excellence. We have created a culture that integrates quality outcomes, patient experience including effectiveness, net promoter score, and patient satisfaction, with well-established best practices that are supported with clinical and operational excellence. At Athletico, we focus on our clinicians and are guided by our purpose and our core values. “We empower people, inspire hope, and transform lives.” This not only applies to the patients’ lives we touch, but also the lives’ of our employees and the greater purpose we create for them to make a difference in their communities.
- Athletico provides continuing education benefits to equip employees with the knowledge needed to excel in their careers and provide every patient with superior care. We encourage all employees to develop new skills and competencies through clinical excellence that include classes, seminars and certifications.
- Athletico physical therapists can apply for the Orthopaedic and Sports Residencies, Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy Certification or Fellowship training programs. Specialization in hand therapy is also important which is why we support pathways to become a Certified Hand Therapist.
- In order to continue to provide our patients with superior care, we provide generous continuing education benefits to our staff.
- At Athletico, we are committed to the development and continuous improvement of our employees. We’ve developed an extensive mentoring program for all employees as they begin their careers at Athletico. The Clinician Mentoring Program consists of two components: Operations and Skill Development.
- Athletico’s Student Clinical Education Department is designed to enhance the learning of PT, OT and PTA students in the clinical setting.