Athletico Physical Therapy in Olathe, KS
Welcome to Athletico Olathe (Santa Fe/K-7)! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation, occupational therapy and workers’ compensation services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Our clinic is conveniently located off of S Parker Street and Santa Fe St near Starbucks and Price Chopper.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Occupational Therapy – Our Certified Hand Therapist holds the highest level of training in the profession for treating the hand, wrist, and elbow. She has nearly 10 years of experience and treats injuries such as sprains, fractures, dislocations, tendon injuries, carpal tunnel, tennis elbow, trigger finger, as well as all post-operative care. She also fabricates custom splints.
- Workers’ Compensation – Our workers’ compensation specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomics and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Olathe (Santa Fe/K-7) also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I’m excited to have the opportunity to get to know a wide range of individuals in the community of all ages who will benefit from Physical Therapy. I look forward to building relationships and having a positive impact on the fast-growing western Olathe community.” – Ethan Gechter, PT, DPT, ATC and Clinic Manager of Athletico Olathe (Santa Fe/K-7).
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.|
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Free Assessment
- Physical Therapy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Injuries
- Work Conditioning
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Hand/Upper Extremity Therapy
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Golf Rehabilitation
- Graston Technique®
- Gymnastics and Cheerleading Rehabilitation
- Concussion and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Pain Therapy
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Overhead Throwing Program
- Access HealthNet
- Align Networks/One Call
- Anthem BC/BS
- Anthem BCBS of Missouri
- BCBS of Kansas
- BCBS of Kansas City
- Essence Healthcare
- First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Integrated Health Plan
- Medical Services Management
- Mutual of Omaha
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Tricare (TriWest)
- TRICARE North
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Bachelor of Science, Univ of Kansas, Doctorate of PT, University of Kansas Medical C
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Blood Flow Restriction, Certified in Dry Needling, Dry Needling Provider, Graston - Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization, Home Therapy, Movement Assessment Specialist, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider