Prairie Village: Now OpenRequest an Appointment
Address/Directions6911 Tomahawk Rd.
Prairie Village, KS 66208
Get Directions >
To contact us by email, please register or sign in to Athletico's Secure Message Center. Once signed in, forward your questions to PrairieVillage@athletico.com.
Welcome to Athletico Prairie Village! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Prairie Village is conveniently located in The Shops of Prairie Village, also known as The Village.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
• Complimentary Injury Screenings – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
• Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, headache rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
• Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs.
• Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Prairie Village also uses leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I am so excited to help bring Athletico’s services to my home town of Kansas City. During the 16 years I lived in Chicago, I watched Athletico expand its locations and programs in order to meet the demand of providing top notch rehabilitation and athletic training services. I envision the same community integration occurring in Kansas City.”
– Facility Manager, Jeff Stone, PT, MSPT”
- Complimentary Injury Screen
- Physical Therapy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy
- Performing Arts Rehabilitation
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Video Throwing Analysis
- Golf Rehabilitation
- 3P Program For ACL Injuries
- Graston Technique®
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
Additional ServicesView all locations.
- All Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- Access HealthNet
- Align Networks/One Call
- Anthem BCBS of Missouri
- BCBS of Kansas
- BCBS of Kansas City
Hours of Operation
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||7 a.m. – 12 p.m.|